P/I Pressure Transducer (T8000)
Our T8000 P/I Transducer Series is a miniature two wire pressure device that converts a pneumatic input signal to a linearly proportional output current. It is field reversible and offers output choices of 4-20 mA or 10-50 mA. The T8000 Series is designed for precision applications providing maximum versatility. The modular construction permits any basic unit to be used in the explosion-proof, rack, wall, pipe, panel, DIN rail or 3, 5, 10, or 15 unit manifold configurations. Servicing or calibration is quick and easy.
The Zero and Span adjustments are easily accessible from the front of the unit. The T8000 Series may be configured as a Single or Dual Channel Unit. The Dual Channel Unit consists of two PC Boards that are enclosed within the same housing and function independently of each other. This unit may be offered in any one of the seven standard input pressure signals or in any combination.
- Field reversible feature.
- RFI/EMI Protection.
- Outputs of 4-20 mA or 10-50 mA.
- Seven input signal ranges.
- Explosion-Proof NEMA 4X, IP65, Type 4 Enclosure available.
- Input and Output ports on both front and rear.
- Various mounting and connection configurations.
- Provides output which is directly or inversely proportional to the input signal.
- Eliminates susceptibility to electromagnetic and radio interference.
- Single unit covers all standard loop outputs.
- Product handles all standard inputs.
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor installations.
- Simplified installation and pneumatic piping.
- Allows installation flexibility for most applications.
Other High Accuracy Electro-Pneumatic Transducers