Click Here to See Our Newest Relays
Positive Bias Relay (M15)
The Model 15 Positive Bias Relay is designed for applications that require an output pressure that is the sum of a controlled input signal plus a fixed bias. This pneumatic relay provides an output pressure that represents the input signal pressure plus a preset bias. Mathematically Po = Ps + K where Po is output pressure, Ps is signal pressure and K is the spring constant. This unit, available in several bias range configurations to meet a variety of output requirements, offers excellent sensitivity and high flow capacity in a small volume. The Fairchild Model 15 Pneumatic Biasing Relay is well suited to a variety of control applications, including range shifting, and tension control, and pressure control from a remote location.
- Sensitive to 1/4" Water Column variation.
- Balanced Supply Valve.
- Aspirator Tube.
- Flow Capacity of 40 SCFM (68 m3/HR).
- Separate Control Chamber.
- Mounting Bracket available.
- Permits use in high precision applications.
- Minimizes the effects of supply pressure variation.
- Minimizes downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- Allows use in applications requiring high flow and/or fast response.
- Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow, eliminating hunting and buzzing.
- Quick and easy field installation
Other Biasing Relays
Max Supply Pressure:
250 psig [17 BAR]
Max Output Pressure:
150 psig [10 BAR]
40 SCFM (68 m3/HR)
0.15 psi (typ)