Model 4500 – 150 SCFM [255 m3/Hr] Forward/Exhaust High Flow No Bleed Volume Boosters (M4500A)
- Flow capacity of 150 SCFM (255 m3/HR).
- Five signal to output ratios.
- Control sensitivity of 1" water column.
- Soft Supply and Exhaust Valve seats.
- Separate Control Chamber.
- Optional remote feedback port.
- Optional Adjustable By-Pass Needle Valve (includes bubble tight exhaust valve).
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN) certification.
- Extremely fast and responsive operation.
- Versatility to meet most control element requirements.
- Allows use in precision applications.
- Minimizes air consumption.
- Isolates the diaphragm from the main flow to eliminate hunting and buzzing.
- Minimizes pressure drop at final control element under flow conditions.
- Allows tuning for optimum dynamic response (1:1 ratio only) and cycle free operation with valve positioners
- Certification for use in all Canadian territories and provinces.
Fairchild's Model 4500 Pneumatic Volume Boosters are popular due to their rugged design and high flow capacity in an economical package. In its pilot operated regulator design, the M4500 handles up 250 psig, [17.0 BAR], (1700 kPa) supply pressure and has five available signal to output ratios to meet most control element requirements. The 4500 Booster provides a flow capacity of 150 SCFM (255 m3/HR), which equates to a Cv factor of approximately 3.0 in both forward and exhaust modes. 4514A, 4524A, 4534A, 4544A, 4554A, 4516A, 4526A, 4536A, 4546A, 4556A