High Precision I/P Pressure Transducers (TXI7800)
- 18 available output ranges
- Accuracy as low as 0.15%
- Field selectable outputs in three pressure ranges.
- Field reversible feature.
- Does not contain copper-based metals.
- Optional version approved for use with Natural Gas or Industrial Methane supply media.
- Explosion-proof NEMA 4X, IP65, Type 4 enclosure.
- Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN) certifications.
- FM, CSA, ATEX and IECEx approvals
- Tremendous versatility for application design
- High precision reliable operation
- Easily matches final control element requirements.
- Provides output directly or inversely proportional to input signal.
- Designed for use with natural gas and corrosive media.
- Approved for use with Natural Gas or Industrial Methane the supply media.
- Allows for outdoor and indoor installations.
- May be used in all territories and provinces.
- Carries Global approval for Intrinsic Safety and Hazardous Location operation.
Designed for use in hazardous environments, the Fairchild TXI7800 series product is an explosion proof I/P pressure transducer. It operates under the same principles as the T7800 product; however the TXI series includes NEMA 4X explosion proof construction. Our design isolates the electronics chamber from the pneumatic section, thereby creating a safer and longer service life product, especially for applications handling natural gas. In the Extended Range units, the TXI7800 series will also deliver up to 0-120 psi [0-8.0 BAR], (0-800 kPa) output. The TXI7800 series is approved for hazardous use and carries FM. CSA, ATEX and IECEx approvals.